Welcome to a 4-days yoga-tour to Northern Italy!
An opportunity to explore Yoga in a deeper way, and at the same time a nice relaxing vacation in a beautiful boutique hotel by the Lake Garda at 45 minutes from Verona, and 2 hour from Venice.
The program (starting on Friday 29th at 16.00 and ending on Monday 29th at 12.00):
– Yoga classes every day in the morning and in the evening (in classical Hatha and Ying yoga style, 75 minutes each class)
– Meditation and relaxation
– Theoretical classes about ayurveda and Yogic-Tantric philosophy with Massimo
– Breath-work and treatments with Lina
– Vegetarian organic healthy meals (rich breakfast, snacks, delicious dinners) made according to the Yoga diet, to give a balanced energy to the body and to the mind.
– One personal, private yoga class/ayurvedic consultation per participant (30 minutes).
Early bird-price: 6200 nok before 1st of May, Regular price: 6600 nok
The price includes:
– accommodation in a beautiful double room with private bathroom (it is also possible to have a single room for an extra fee of 350 kr per day).
– 2 meals/day
– 2 yoga classes/day
– one 30 minutes private yoga class and ayurvedic consultation per person
– classes about yoga philosophy, ayurveda, meditation
– free access to the spa of the hotel (sauna, jacuzzi, steam-bath, swimming pool)
– transportation from and to the train station of Rovereto (we can arrange also the transportation directly from the airport of Verona for an extra fee, if you need it, just let us know).
SPECIAL DISCOUNTED PRICE for those coming with a friend or family! Contact us to get more information!
What is not included:
– Flight tickets
– Ayurvedic treatments and extra private yoga classes (for an extra fee of 50 euro is possible to book relaxing ayurvedic massages and private 45 minutes yoga classes during the vacation)
– extra transportation to Verona or to other locations in the local area (15 euro)
practices yoga since 1991, he has worked as a professional yoga teacher for 23 years (in Italy and in Norway). He has studied the Indian philosophies and the Yoga traditions both academically (at the University of religious studies in Trento), and practically, learning the traditional Hatha Yoga, Raja Yoga and Tantra Yoga under the teaching of Indian swamis (traditional yoga monks) and participating to the Yoga Educators trainings of the institute AMAYE in Sweden and Germany (more than 500 hours). In 2011 he became also a certified Ayurveda therapist (Ayurveda is the medical side of the Yoga tradition) with the European Institute of Ayurveda (London), and later on he became also a certified Yin Yoga teacher. He is the author of 2 books about yoga and 3 albums of music for meditation and relaxation.
Lina have practiced yoga since 2016 and has been teaching yoga since 2019. She took her first yoga teacher training in 2018 at Axelsons Bodywork School in Oslo. It was a 200 hours Multistyle yoga teacher training. Then she wanted to learn more and went to India in 2019 and took a 300 hours Advanced Vinyasa and Yin teacher training at Kranti Yoga school in Goa. She is registered as an RYT 500 yoga teacher at Yoga alliance.
She is passionate about mental health and the effect yoga and meditation has on our mind and body. In 2020 she took yoga therapist teacher training with Maja Thune at Osloyoga. In 2022 she took another round with yoga therapy and love as medicine training at Osloyoga. Both focused on yoga and mindfulness as tools in meeting with depression, trauma, PTSD, anxiety and eating disorders.
She is passionate about women`s heath and feels called to help women achieve inner peace and freedom. Now she is learning about Tantra and different tools to be fully alive and present in life.
For questions and booking, send a request to: