Welcome to a 3-day yoga-tour to Northern Italy!
or 22-23- 24 May 2019
An opportunity to explore Yoga in a deeper way, and at the same time a nice relaxing vacation in a beautiful villa at 1 hour from Venice, 30 minutes from the Lake Garda, 15 minutes from Verona and 10 minutes from the beautiful thermal park Aquardens!.
The programme (starting on Friday at 11.30 and ending on Sunday 24th at 14.30)
– Yoga classes every day in the morning and in the evening (in classical hatha yoga style, 75 minutes each class)
– Meditation and relaxation
– Theoretical classes about ayurveda and about yoga philosophy (with Massimo)
– Vegetarian organic healthy meals (rich breakfast, snacks, delicious dinners) made according to the Yoga diet, to give a balanced energy to the body and to the mind.
– One personal, private yoga class/ayurvedic consultation per participant (30 minutes).
Price 590 euro (5900 nok)
The price includes:
– accommodation in a beautiful double room with private bathroom (it is possible to have also a single room for an extra fee of 20 euro per day).
– 2 meals/day
– 2 yoga classes/day
– one 30 minutes private yoga class or ayurvedic consultation per person
– classes about yoga philosophy, ayurveda, meditation.
– Transportation from the train station of Verona or from the airport of Verona at the arrival and at the departure (we can arrange also the transportation directly from the airport of Milan or Venice for an extra fee, if you need it, just let us know)
SPECIAL DISCOUNTED PRICE for those coming with a friend or family! Contact us to get more information!
What is not included:
– Flight tickets
– Ayurveda treatments and extra private yoga classes (for an extra fee of 50 euro is possible to book relaxing ayurvedic massages and private 60 minutes yoga classes during the vacation)
– extra transportation to Verona or to other locations in the local area (15 euro)
practices yoga since 1991, he has worked as a professional yoga teacher for 19 years (in Italy and in Norway). He has studied the Indian philosophies and the Yoga traditions both academically (at the University of religious studies in Trento), and practically, learning the traditional Hatha Yoga, Raja Yoga and Tantra Yoga under the teaching of Indian swamis (traditional yoga monks) and participating to the Yoga Educators trainings of the institute AMAYE in Sweden and Germany (more than 500 hours). In 2011 he became also a certified Ayurveda therapist (Ayurveda is the medical side of the Yoga tradition) with the European Institute of Ayurveda (London).
For questions and booking of yoga tour, send request to: