Welcome to a 4-days yoga-tour to Northern Italy!
26-27-28-29 May 2023
An opportunity to explore Yoga in a deeper way, and at the same time a nice relaxing vacation in a beautiful villa at 1 hour from Venice, 30 minutes from the Lake Garda, 15 minutes from Verona and 10 minutes from the beautiful thermal park Aquardens!.
The program (starting on Friday 26th at 16.00 and ending on Monday 29th at 12.00):
– Yoga classes every day in the morning and in the evening (in classical Hatha and Ying yoga style, 75 minutes each class)
– Meditation and relaxation
– Theoretical classes about ayurveda and about yoga philosophy (with Massimo)
– Vegetarian organic healthy meals (rich breakfast, snacks, delicious dinners) made according to the Yoga diet, to give a balanced energy to the body and to the mind.
– One personal, private yoga class/ayurvedic consultation per participant (30 minutes).
Price 620 euro (6200 nok), or early bird-discount: 590 euro (5900 nok) before 12th of March
The price includes:
– accommodation in a beautiful double room with private bathroom (it is possible to have also a single room for an extra fee of 28 euro per day).
– 2 meals/day
– 2 yoga classes/day
– one 30 minutes private yoga class and ayurvedic consultation per person
– classes about yoga philosophy, ayurveda, meditation.
– Transportation from the train station of Verona or from the airport of Verona at the arrival, (we can arrange also the transportation directly from the airport of Milan or Venice for an extra fee, if you need it, just let us know)
SPECIAL DISCOUNTED PRICE for those coming with a friend or family! Contact us to get more information!
What is not included:
– Flight tickets
– Ayurvedic treatments and extra private yoga classes (for an extra fee of 50 euro is possible to book relaxing ayurvedic massages and private 60 minutes yoga classes during the vacation)
– extra transportation to Verona or to other locations in the local area (15 euro)
practices yoga since 1991, he has worked as a professional yoga teacher for 23 years (in Italy and in Norway). He has studied the Indian philosophies and the Yoga traditions both academically (at the University of religious studies in Trento), and practically, learning the traditional Hatha Yoga, Raja Yoga and Tantra Yoga under the teaching of Indian swamis (traditional yoga monks) and participating to the Yoga Educators trainings of the institute AMAYE in Sweden and Germany (more than 500 hours). In 2011 he became also a certified Ayurveda therapist (Ayurveda is the medical side of the Yoga tradition) with the European Institute of Ayurveda (London), and later on he became also a certified Yin Yoga teacher.
For questions and booking of yoga tour, send a request to: